To Our Valued MRI AutoCare Clients
Our commitment to our customer and staff health is taken very seriously. Due to the growing need to combat the Novel Corona Virus, MRI AutoCare is implementing various additional measures at the shop effective immediately. These include:
- Upon drop off and before pick up, in the parking lot, all vehicle will be wiped down with anti-viral wipes on high contact points, including (but not limited to) keys, door handles, steering wheel, shifter knob, interior controls, etc. Our staff doing this will be wearing nitrile gloves.
- Technicians will be wearing nitrile gloves while working on vehicles.
- The shuttle vehicles will be wiped down with Anti-Viral wipes after every pick up and drop off service.
- High traffic areas in our business (such as door knobs) will be wiped down with anti-viral wipes daily and any extras, such as magazines and brochures, will be removed.
- We can also provide you with a “CONTACT FREE” experience through our key drop box in the man door beside the first bay door at the front of the building.
- Simply phone in to arrange services and provide payment with a credit card or E Transfer.
- We will provide pick up and drop off service for all of the South Calgary area.
- Your vehicle will be wiped down when dropped off. If you live outside that radius call us to discuss options.
- All of our staff are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well or have been in contact with a high risk individual.
Things that you can do to help us out:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Limit the keys you provide to us to the vehicle key and remote only!
Please remember these are precautionary measures as part of our continued commitment to serve you as best as possible!